Patch Notes 0.9.0
Among Us is “Among Us”. Get it?
- Do you have friends? Now you can add them in HeroFinder! Say goodbye to being a Forever Alone.
- Check how many friends you have on your profile. Gotta catch’em all!
- Block that annoying brat, it’s better to use protection.
- Added partial groups, for those playing at late hours.
- Added notifications for you to know when someone wants you only as a friend :/
- You shall not pass! Unless you update to the last HeroFinder version, that’s more epic than Gandalf.
- Added support to the new console generation to allow you to play at 4K 60fps with haptic controllers to make you feel like the gamer you are.
- Added game aliases, because searching for LoL is easier than League of Legends.
- Slightly changed app colors. Look what a cutie it is now!
- Now you can arrange the chamber by rows. For those games with lots of players… *cof cof* Among Us *cof cof*.
- Furthermore, we’ve made improvements under the hood. HeroFinder goes BRRRRRR
You were asking for it, new games available:
- Among Us
- Apex Legends
- Call of Duty: Mobile
- Rainbow Six: Siege
- Rogue Company
Actualiza a la última versión de HeroFinder.